Thursday, January 12, 2012

HUGE Fabric Clearance

I have been working super hard on my new PDF Pattern site, All Those Patterns.  I've decided to sell off all of my fabric and concentrate on my patterns.  You know... simplify.  I could sure use some of that right now.

So, I am selling off all of my fabric bundles at cost, over in my Etsy shop.  These are some killer deals, so if you want to stock up on fabric, head on over.

Here are the ones I have:
I have a really nice 4 yard bundle from Joel Dewberry, Aviary 2.   This one is $28 and would normally run $42.  Here is a quilt I made with this stuff.  I love it!  It's really fun fabric to work with and very, high quality!


 Next up, we have this Heirloom Fabric.  I have a 13 yard bundle for $90.  Or a 6.5 yard bundle for $45.

If this looks familiar, it's because I LOVE sewing with these bold, bright prints.  Here are a few samples:


 So, if you're looking to stock up, I thought I'd pass along the savings.  Head on over HERE.

No comments: