Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Cat is Out of the Bag....

You may have noticed I have been preoccupied lately, and I finally get to tell you why!

I am so excited to show you my new website, All Those Patterns.  It's a place where all of my favorite PDF Pattern Designers can all come together and have their patterns in one place.  I think it's going to be amazing!  

Best part... you can have these patterns instant download which is a really nice feature for those of us with little to no patience.  Ha!

I have just started inviting designers and some have even started putting patterns on the site.  I'm so excited to watch this site grow.  It's sort of like Christmas every time a designer says, "Yes!" and decides to join All Those Patterns.  I am so appreciative to them because without them, this site wouldn't work at all. 

The first designer I wanted to introduce is Sue, from Sweet Jane's.  I love her quilt designs and her sweet, modern style.  You can read more about her right HERE.  Here are a few of her lovely patterns.  Aren't they nice?



 So stay tuned for some more big news.  You can head on over and "like" us on our Facebook page  if you want to keep on top of our giveaways and news as we grow.  It's going to be an adventure for sure!!

No comments: