Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Etsy Feature: Vaunty Victorian

I stumbled on the most charming little Etsy shop with some seriously good deals.  Someone knows how to bargain hunt!  So, as an Etsy seller myself, I decided to share a few shops I love.  Nothing like a shameless shout-out, right?  And she has some sweet vintage fabric, which makes it all fit in with my sewing theme, I'm sure.

The shop is called VauntyVictorian (don't you love the name??)  Tara, the owner, is the mastermind behind this shop and she really has an eye for a treasure.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Vintage Daisy Fabric.... love this.  I want a summer dress for my little girls out of this!!


Or look at this sweet writing desk.  Yep, that price is for real... $50! 


And I am in love with this candy dish.  The colors make me happy!
So, here's wishing Tara at VauntyVictorian, the very best of luck with her new shop!!  I love Etsy!!

No comments: