Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Heads Up: New Cloud 9 "Across the Pond"

via Cloud 9

I have a confession.  I am not a "green" person.  I try to be environmentally responsible.. you know, don't litter, re-use grocery bags, recycle tree limbs, compost.... we even have chickens!  But I don't own canvas grocery bags and I don't really buy into "global warming."  In a lot of ways I want to rebel against "green" just because it's shoved down my throat.

But I will admit, there are some seriously amazing "green" fabric companies out there.  Cloud 9 is one of them and they have some really pretty lines coming out.  This one is called "Across the Pond" and it's due out in September.  I love the Fall feel and I love these colors.  It comes in other Colorways as well.  So if you're into the organic fabric, this is a great company to look in to!  Keep it up, Cloud 9!!

No comments: