Friday, May 13, 2011

Salt Lake Market... RUSH!

 via Bari J.

What a RUSH!  Quilt Market in Salt Lake was AMAZING!  There were so many amazing samples, fun people, and of course, beautiful fabric. 

Sandi Henderson has a beautiful new line coming out.  I can't wait.  Her Meadowsweet line was so lovely!

 via Sandi Henderson

I know it's hard to see, but I'm really excited about this new Heirloom line by BasicGrey.  They also has the cutest fabric flowers!
 via BasicGrey

This Cosmo Cricket line is called Circa 1934.  Talk about amazing.  The black/beige polka dot is AMAZING!  This will definitely have to join the SHOP.

via Cosmo Cricket

New from Josaphine Kimberling.  Love her Quirky style!
 via Josaphine Kimberling

This crown quilt from Tula Pink was so adorable.  I love it.  She also has a new line called Prince Charming.  So fun!
 via Tula Pink

And does this fabric look familiar?  It should.  Check it out.  Love this stuff!
via Art Gallery Fabrics

But get this!  My favorite booth was Joel Dewberry's.  It was so beautiful.  He and his wife Laurie, were so much fun that I forgot to take pictures.  Don't worry.  I will DEFINITELY be buying his new line.

What do you think?  Are any of these fabrics calling your name?

No comments: