Thursday, March 24, 2011

Up and Coming: Aviary 2 by Joel Dewberry

OK... this is my favorite fabric line so far of 2011! It's called Aviary 2 by Joel Dewberry and I LOVE this! It should be out soon.

I really can't pick a favorite Coloway here, but if I HAD to choose, it would be the orange, brown, blue combo. What is it with me and orange lately?


Oh! But these colors rock my world, too! I might need to re-decorate my girls room!


Anyhow, I love this stuff! I got all the images over at Joel and Laurie's blog, right HERE.

AND.... did you read the blog? Because if you did then you saw this:

"Check back soon for a Sneak Peek of Joel's new "Heirloom" collection, and some patterns we will debut in Salt Lake this May."

A new line by Joel... always a plus! And the bigger plus is.....

I AM GOING TO THE SALT LAKE QUILT MARKET IN MAY!

I am so excited. There are some fun things happening here at Yards and Yards, and you guys will be the first to know. It's going to be fun!

4 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I love the plum colors in that line.
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Anna said...

That's the one I might have to redo a bedroom for.

Suzanne said...

I agree with everything you said. Love his collection and love each of the colorways -- the chocolate, turquoise and orange speaks to me though.

Anna said...

It's that orange thing AGAIN! I totally agree, Suzanne!