I found THIS post over at Little Green Notebook. I thought the cupboards were a great place to use this fabric! It's so beautiful!
So I kept hunting and found some good instructions right HERE at iloveindia.com. Here are the basics:
1. Wash the walls well to remove dirt.
2. Measure the walls and buy the fabric you want. Give yourself a little extra to line up patterns.
3. Measure your fabric and cut, making sure to match up patterns.
4. Tape off your ceilings and floors so you don't get starch on them too.
5. Spray starch stiffener on the top half of the wall.
6. Use a sponge or paint roller to smooth it into place.
7. You can use push pins to keep the fabric in place while the starch dries. Leave an extra inch or so of fabric to be trimmed off later.
8. Spray more starch and work your way down the wall, leaving a bit of extra on the bottom as well.
9. Spray starch on the top of the fabric as well and allow it to dry.
10. Trim off the extra after it's all dry.
See! We can do this! And best of all, it's easy to remove! I love this idea.
Of course, Amy Butler makes wallpapers as well! How about these? Here are a few I am loving!