Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We Sew Wednesday: Little Green Notebook Blog

Little Green Notebook

I wanted to start a feature where I can share with you my very favorite sites and blogs for fabric and inspiration. Little Green Notebook is one of my very favorite sites of all time! Jenny is a designer, but I appreciate her creative ideas on saving money as well. Nothing makes me crazier than to see a gorgeous room and then see the not-so-gorgeous price tag. Jenny is the queen of keeping it real.

I loved her ottoman idea so much that I had to make my own. You can see mine right HERE.

Jenny recovered this settee for her dining room. Yep, it was a thrift store settee to start out. I love the fabric she chose on this baby.


See those lovely drapes? Yep, Jenny sewed them as well. I'd never think to take something plain and turn it so chic. I love her style.


Yeah, I know it's not really fabric, but do you love this credenza? Jenny refinished it into a work of art!

For more great inspiration, check out Little Green Notebook.

PS. And no, I'm not at all paid to do this. I wish I were, but I'm not. I just love sharing great sites with you guys.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the bright, warn, red orange of the credenza, beautiful rooms. I love how many things are hand crafted and/or thrifted.

Anna said...

I agree. She's ultra-talented.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Oh! Both of them are fabulous!!