Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You Know You Sew If....

10- You know all the quilt shops within a 100 mile radius.
9- You have a hidden stash of fabric.
8- Sometimes when you are watching TV, you notice the bedding more then you notice the plot.
7- Your 6 year old daughter uses your scraps to create clothes for her stuffed animals.
6- You stalk fabric blogs.
5- Family vacations are planned around quilt market.
4- Your heroes have last names like Butler, Dewberry, Wells, Strain, and Kimberling.
3- You ask for new attachment feet for Mother's Day... and Christmas.... and your birthday... and maybe even your anniversary.
2- You have at least 20 unfinished sewing projects stashed around your house.
1- You write "You know you sew if...." lists while you should be fixing dinner.

What did I miss?

4 comments:

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

So true! I can definitely relate to #2.

Anna said...

My husband teases me about it all the time. I call them my "Someday" projects.

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

So so true! In my case, I don't just obsess about quilts, but dolls, my own clothes, tote bags, pillows, home decor....yeah, pretty much nailed me. I am always searching for new sources for fabric!

Anna said...

Ahh.... there's another good one...

You know you sew if you have 12 throw pillows for every soft, flat surface in your home.