Monday, June 7, 2010

Just Dreaming: A Chair Turned Yuck into Yummy

Here I go, dreaming away again. I found this vintage chair in our local classified for $30. It has nice lines and I can just see the potential screaming from underneath that yucky brown paint and that old cushion.



If this chair were within 15 minutes of me, my dream would become reality and that chair would be one happy chair. Why? Because it would get painted white with a cushion covered in something like this:



ALL FABRICS DESIGNED BY PATTY YOUNG FOR MICHAEL MILLER


Too bad you are too far away, little chair. What a statement you could make!

Hmmmmm.... looking at the fabrics I was dreaming about, I see a theme. I must be feeling green today. And it's not even close to St. Patrick's Day!

Is it just me or do you dream about projects like I do?

No comments: