Friday, June 11, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Jenean Morrison

I love finding new designers in the fabric industry, and Jenean Morrison is a new favorite. She does lots of surface design work, but what we are really interested in is her fabric.

She designs for Free Spirit and has designed 3 lines for them, so far. Here is the one that caught my eye. California Dreamin' was released last August and is tough to find. If anyone knows where to score some of this, let me know, please!

Can't wait to see what is next from this talented designer.





I especially love the picture with all the fabrics bundled together. I can really see where these could go! Best of luck to Jenean!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love these patterns, a little retro, and so cheerful.

Jennifer Dyck said...

Ooo I could see why you want it! Very pretty and fun!